Thursday, January 15, 2015

My TOP 5 Affordable Beauty Products !!

Hi everyone!

I want to share with you my little beauty tips and secrets, which i discovered for me.
And I want you to share all yours!
I am looking always for cheap and natural ways to look good so we gonna talk how to stay beautiful in *a budget*.

I want to share with you MY SECRETs in skin & body care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super cheap & Super efficient!



Number 1.

My forever favorite for my dry skin.

Johnson's Baby Oil  (Johnson & Johnson)

Retail price is about $3.89 (20 oz / 591ml)

I use it all the time after taking shower, use it when you shave your legs, use it when you go to the beach (it will moisturize your skin)
My husband use it on the face after shower or after shaving.




Number 2

Jojoba Oil is a product that I found for me about a year ago, and I am still in love with it. During last 10 months maybe, I've used it daily, as a day & night face care. But now I use it just at night.(my cosmetologist told me that it is good to use something nutritious at night and moisturizing during the day) Also,I apply it on my hair with few hours before I will wash my hair.


It cost about $7.00 - $10.00 (4 oz / 118 ml) but if you buy a bigger size you can get it cheaper for each oz. I know this is not the super cheap product.. but you really need just ONE DROP for your face. I have a 8 oz bottle already for 7 months, and I still have more than half of it... and my husband use it too.. so it is a very economic product.




Number 3

The PERFECT SCRUB that I discovered for me is BACKING SODA (NO Kidding!)

I´ve tried many because I had blemishes, irritations and dry skin so I tried Baking Soda and I was amazed how GOOD it worked.

Use it after you take your eye make up off. You can put a drop of Jonson's Baby Oil or Jojoba oil on your face, then scrub the face with baking soda during 30 sec (avoid eye area!!!). After wash your face or apply moisturizer or few drops of Jojoba Oil!

Number 4

Nivea Soft Retail price is $2.72 (at Walmart)

I really like this creme, and I return for it over and over any time I feel I need help my skin, especially in winter.
There is a larger size, the round one, but this one I think is better, the other one is more greasy even if they seems to have the same name. And the tube packaging is better than taking out the creme with your fingers. I buy it all the time!! Try it if you have dry skin or if your normal skin becomes dry during the winter... then you can always come back to your favorites for spring & summer.


Number 5

Vaseline Intensive Care Essential Healing  Price is $2.99 (I got it at Target)

This is a new product for me. I picked it just because I could find my Nivea Soft creme, so I decided to give a try to something else. And I want to say this is a good alternative for my favorite Nivea. It is even less greasy than Nivea Soft but its moisturize very well and I can use it before aplying my make up without having shining face. (With Nivea Soft I didn't have also, but I feel like I should wait a while util it will get well into my skin, Vaseline one has a quicker absorbtion)





Thank you!! Hope this information will be helpfull for you!! If you have any questions or you want to share your favorite products, leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment