Friday, February 20, 2015

Find great products trying samples!






Mario Badescu favorite products after trying samples!
Get yours for free!







                                                                                            Hi everyone! 

     Wanted to share some great products that I find for myself after using the samples I got for free. I am new in US so even this Brand that exist for 45 years, was a discover for me. And I can say I was really sceptic about the packaging because it looked cheap for it price. But now this products defenitelly worth the money and if they used more expensive packaging it was for sure one of the luxury expensive products that I could not afford.


           You can go to their site http://www.mariobadescu.com/questionnaire.aspx 
and complete a questionnaire about your skin type. And they will suggest the best products for you sending samples to your address. I have completed the questionnaire twice, ones for my husand that has oily skin, and second time after using all the products I ordered for me too and I have very dry skin. It is very important to use products exactly for your skin type to use the benefit of its healing formula. 
Give a try! And let me know if you liked as much as I do their products!

Our favorite products:

*****************************************************************************
 Drying Cream (1/2oz.-$17) For All Skin Types 

Claims: An effective treatment to dry up small under-surface blemishes that appear as raised bumps in oily area skin. Aloe rich cream conceals and heals erupted pimples. 


My feelings: Even if I have dry skin I have sometimes pimples, on special day of the month or because I touch my face, or something else. I am possitively surprised of this product. I should say that it is not a miracle solution that you will apply and it will dissapear in a moment. I apply it on my blemishes and leave it over the night, the next day, I still have it but it will desinfect it, and take out the redness around the pimple. This helps a lot for pimples gone fast. It has a specific smell, like claymasks or something like that. Loved that don't dry out my skin like a lot of pimples solution products. 

******************************************************************************
Ceramide Herbal Eye Cream (1/2oz.-$18) For All Skin Types


Claims: This easily absorbed, non-greasy eye cream is made with a blend of Vegetable, Carnation and antioxidant Rose Hips Oil. Reduces the look of dry, tired eyes and helps smooth out fine lines and wrinkles to keep the delicat eye area looking moist and youthful.


My feelings: I enjoy this eye cream. Very moisturizing, feeling great on skin, absorbes fast. After using this product a while I notice that my undereye area looks better in the morning. It is a good product! Also a little pricey, but the sample size I will use for many many times more. So I believe it worth the money.

**************************************************************************

Flower Tonic Mask (2oz.-$18) 
For Combination, Oily and Sensitive Skin

Claims: This is a combination purifind and calming mask for congested, bumpy or slightly oily skin types. The Kaolin based formula absorbs dirt and oil from pores while the soothing botanical ingredient of Balsam Peru calms minor redness and irritation.


Our feelings: It is a white mask that you leave on your skin for about 15 min, it must dry out. It has a very pleasent formula. We both used this mask from one sample and we loved it. 
Our skin was visible clean, and healthy looking after using it.  It doesn´t dry your skin. More than that you feel like you already have moisturizer on your skin when you wash out the mask. Really great formula.
 
**************************************************************************
Herbal Hydrating Serum (1oz. -$30) For All Skin Types

Claims: One of our most unique, versatile products for all skin type that doubles as a layering product to use over day or night moisturizers for extra hydration. Can also be used alone as a lightweight hydrator for oily skin. Formulated with Ginkgo Extract, Ceramides and Ginseng Extracts that provide nourishing benefits for the skin.

My feelings: As I said I have very dry skin but I use this serum alone, with any other moisturizer and it is amazing. Yes it is pricey, but worth. We both apply it after using the Flower & Tonic Mask and the next day I did not want to apply any make up on my face. I use it alone as well and it is really great.

***************************************************************************
Strawberry Face Scrub (4 oz. - $15)  For All Skin Types

Claims: Made with real Strawberry seeds that gently buff away flaky skin while natural AHA´s break down dulling build-up uncloq and prevent blackheads. It improves skin´s overall texture by revealing healthy, glowing skin.

My feelings: I enjoy this scrub every time I use it. I tried before the Kiwi Scrub and I liked it too but this one is even more milky feeling. It is so gently but effective. Feels clean but moisturized after using it.

***************************************************************************
Kiwi Face Scrub (4oz.-$15) For All Skin Types

Claims: Made with real Kiwi seeds and soft bits of Seaweed to naturally slough away surface dullness and uncover softer, smoother skin. Kiwi seeds gently buff away dull skin while natural AHA's breakdown dull build-up which help to prevent blackheads and improve overall texture.


My feelings: I love this scrub! If you have dry skin you will absolutely love this scrub because it is so moisturizing. It is not a typical scrub. It has few seeds in it. But it is more like a lotion/cream with scrubing. (I wrote this before using the Strawberry scrub so would get any of them because they are great for dry skin!)

***************************************************************************
Pre-shave Conditioner (2oz.-$8/ 4oz.-$14 / 8oz.-$24)
For All Skin Types

Claims: Prone to razor bumps and ingrown hairs? This soothing gel is formulated especially for tough beards. Softens course hair allowing for a more comfortable, close shave. Helps prevent minor skin irritation and razor burn. Also great for the ladies for bikini line, underarms and legs. Made with calming Chamomile and Lavender Extract to reduce redness and soothe skin.
HOW TO USE: Apply to wet beard area before shaving cream. For best results, wait a few minutes before applying shaving cream.

Shaving Cream (2oz.-$7/ 4oz.-$12 / 8oz.-$20)
For All Skin Types

Claims: Soften and prepare the beard for a perfect shave. A thick and concentrated shaving cream that protects and moisturizes the skin. Non-foaming formulation provides maximum moisture from the harsh effects of daily shaving. Lavender has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
HOW TO USE: Apply Pre-Shave Conditioner to wet beard area then apply a thin layer of Shaving Cream over the gel. Shave as usual and rinse thoroughly. Follow with toner and moisturizer.

My husband´s feelings: I will mention both this product together because my husband used them together, I mean first the pre-shave conditioner and after a minute applied the shaving cream. Need to tell you that this two products were huge for a sample size, especially the shaving cream. I believe my husband will use it a month if not more.
To give you an impression about my husband skin, he gets very irritated when shaving so he doesn´t shave daily and if we have an event he will shave at evening to be ready for the next day so that his skin got rest. I notice after using this products his skin was bright, not irritated, no cuts, and felt very very smooth. My husband said it has a close shave and he enjoyed the feeling, but it lade the razor with product so you need to shake it well to get all off. Request samples for your husband or boyfriend and you will know what gift to give him for an occasion.


Just go on their website and request you samples, just perfect for you skin type! 
Let me know what you think! 
Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment