Saturday, March 7, 2015

New Freebies!




This weeks have not receive so many freebies but I got some products and samples from Influenster, Smiley360, BzzAgent & SircleSamples that I wait to arrive. So excited !!!













Was so excited to receive the Dove spray deodorant, I have use it for a long time in Europe and  when I moved here I could not find it so when I saw the sample, I grabbed it as fast as I could. Can´t believe that I got for free a full size of my favorite product.
I recommend to everyone this Dove DrySpray Line, you will never get back to a roller one. Drying superfast, doesn´t feel on the underarm, don´t leave any white spots if you shake it well before use. Smells amazing, refreshening but not very intense. All line scents are great, so you have from where to choose. Retail price $5.45 (at Target)

This is all their line!

1 comment:

  1. I want to try the Dove spray line! Influenster sent me a clear gel deodorant free for testing purposes last year in a voxbox and it was so wonderful that I switched! Feel free to check out/follow my blog, I'll soon be posting about the new Yves Saint Laurent mascara I'm getting in my next voxbox!

    ReplyDelete