Tuesday, March 24, 2015

I won the Physician Formula Sweepstake!








  Physician Formula
     *Nude Wear*
Touch of Glow Stick
         Review








About a month ago I signed up during the Physician Formula Sweepstakes and I was shocked when I got this message in the e-mail:


I looked and said WHAT ? and needed to open few more time to make sure it is true because it was the first time I ever won anything. So, yes, thanks to Physician Formula now I believe I am more lucky, not just because I won this product but also because this is a product I Love!

I never tried before any of Physician Formula products, so this is an introduction into the brand for me. 

I love No Make Up - Make Up Looks, so I am more into natural or classic looks, using BB/CC creams and can not wear full coverage foundation. I have fair and dry skin. 


This Touch of Glow Stick comes from the Physician Formula - Nude Wear Line and it claims to be a concealer, foundation, highlighter and a touch-up tool. Has Perfecting Nude Pigments and gives a Beautiful Bare Skin Effect , Skin-Glowing Finish.

I love this product! It became an alternative for my Garnier BB Cream, it gives me the same effect but with a little more glowy finish. I love the coverage which is not super light but enough to coverage the redness and even my skin tone. Feels very smooth and moisturizing after applying.
 Not sure if it gonna work for oily or combination skin because this glow can gives you shine that you don't want. It comes orangey when you first apply it on the skin but when you blend it into the skin, the nude pigments works to find the match so in a minute it will look better than right after application. It goes easily and it's not feeling heavy or greassy during the day. Need to say that it doesn't cover my undereye as well as I would like but I have very pale skin and dark circles so if you need a full undereye coverage you will need an additional product to complete the look. I apply a little of yellow concealer just in the shadow of the undereye circle and it blends very well.
I am impress with this product and will recommend it especially for spring and summer when you want something lightweight on your face. It is a great size for travel or to keep it in the purse to refresh your makeup during the day!

Thank you Physician Formula for a good product and a chance to try it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment