Saturday, March 21, 2015

Randoms Mission with Smiley360 ! Yammy







Wohoo! My Randoms Gummies Mission from Smiley360 arrived !!!












First of all, if you don't know what is Smiley360, it is a website that choose people for different missions, sending you home products to try for Free! And you will share your honest opinion about the product by spreading the word in your social media and to your friends and family in person. It is a lot of Fun! It is Free! and it is Super Easy!

  If you're not yet a member, join me HERE


Well well well, now moving to the best part of the Mission! Impressions!

This is a NEW product from Wonka - Randoms Gummies!


If you don't know about Wonka products, you should definitely visit their website  http://www.wonka.com/. The music from their site is like from Fairy Tail, you will love it!

This gummies are made with 5% fruit juice concentrate. No artificial Flavors!
I liked what I saw in ingredients: Glucose syrup, gelatin, juice concetrates (apple, orange, lemon, mandarin, carrot), puree concetrates (blueberry, strawberry, rasberry, hibiscus) and less than 2% natural flavors and few more ingredients so as you can see this Randoms Gummies are TASTY!!!
Have 140 calories per 10 pieces! But trust me you won't stop after 10 pieces!

What I liked about this gummy is that they are   - Super Juicy 
                                                                              - Natural Taste
                                                                              - Variety of flavors, textures & shapes. 
                                                                              - Resealable package

About the flavors, textures & shapes, You already know what kind of flavors you can find from ingredients. There are some of jelly filled in gummies.Mmm..Yammy. But varienty of shapes.. Oh my... I was like a kid when I opened tha package. Every gummy that I took out, it was something new, a new shape. I thought I would make some photos putting in a line all the shapes but no chance. They are mostly all different - Animals, flowers, cars, busses, trucks, sunglasses, mobiles, icecreams, bows - and this is only a short list. So this Randoms gummies can be a fun game for you kids, (Not recommended for children less than 4 years) or a great snack for a friend's party!



I can honestly say that this Randoms Gummies are in my Favorites now! Even my husband liked them and he doesn't eat gummy candies at all!
So definitely try out this tasty product! Retail price is about $2.59 (10oz/286.4g) Now on sale at Target! Find it HERE for $2.00

No comments:

Post a Comment