Wednesday, March 18, 2015

My first Influenster #VoxBox


I am very excited that I was chosen for this @NYCBigBold VoxBox because I found a new product for me that will be now in my make up bag.

I need to say first that I was surprised that I got it and I was having doubts about Influenster, because it is a webside that measure your social media activity and I don't have a lot of friends in social media, just because I want to know people that are on my friends list and with whom I share my thought and information. So, my Impact Score now is 242 which is not a big number, but I was active writing reviews on products that I love and I got this first VoxBox. 

If you are not yet a member of Influenter you should definitely try and join me. It is fun, informative, and you can be the first to try new products. 

Here is my Referral Linkwww.influenster.com/r/991002

I received these products cmplimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. Absolutely free!

NYC came out with this two NEW products which are:

       NYC Big Bold Angel Lash Mascara     &     NYC Big Bold & Precise Felt Tip Eyeliner


**********************************************************

I have use this product for about two weeks because I wanted to create my complete opinion about this products. I don't like first impression because I need to get use a little with a products because I am a person who is more loyal to brands or products.
************************************************************

So let's begin with my favorite which is the  NYC Big Bold & Precise Felt Tip Eyeliner










It claims to be:  - 2-in-1 Bold & Precise line
   
                          - Ultra-fine felt tip liner
                          - Rich, intense color
                          - Long wearing up to 10 hours
                          - Safe for use by contact lens wearers
                          - Ophthalmologist tested
Key Ingredients:
 - Highly intense pigments
 - Duo of film-forming polymers for long wearing properties 

     As you can see in the pictures below, I have small eyes and I need to draw the end of the line to finish the eye which is much more complicated than just folow your eye line. Few years ago I switch from an liquid eyeliner to a eyeliner pencil because I could not draw this line fast in the morning so that it could be equal to another eye so I went for a safer way. And now, after trying this NYC eyeliner I am definitely back for my classic eyeline look.

 
    It looks like a marker with exactly the same shape of the applicator so it has a thin part and a thick one for more dramatic lines. I wish it could plug the lid of the eyeliner to the end of it so I would not search the lid every time. so this is the only suggestion for packaging and the name is too long... never can remember it.

    I saw a lot of bad reviews on this product already but personaly for me it works great. I can say that all the claims are truly right. Because you can make ultra fine line and bold line, it really has an intense color, so it is ultra black. I wear the eyeliner at the gym and even sauna without any primer on my lids and it stays so it is long lasting. Can say about safety using the contact lens because I don't use them.
  I really can not say nothing bad about this product, Love it and will continue to use it. I like the quality for the price. Retail price is $3.57 at Walmart see here

*******************************************************************

                                                NYC Big Bold Angel Lash Mascara


Claims:  - Volume that feels as light as feathers
              - Gravity defying volume
              -  Dramatically volumized, fuller, thicker, curvier lashes
              - Visibly adds 7X more volume to lashes in 1 coat!
              - Visibly adds 11X more volume to lashes in 2 coats!!
              - Silky, soft texture

Key Ingredients:  - Beeswax

  I decided to review this NYC Big Bold Angel Lash Mascara in comparison with my long time favorite Maybelline One by One Mascara, to see what I look in the mascara, what is personally for me a good result and what is look like near another product.



  My lashes are long but poor, so I am looking for defining and natural looking eyelashes. So what I noticed about NYC Big Bold Angel Lash Mascara that it gives a dramatic look, it is very black and the formula is great for the price. It stays long so it passed the test of gym and sauna as well.
  The brush is not plastic, and it is a little too big for my small eyes so when I need to get the smaller lashes I touch the lid but it is not a big deal. What I did not like about this NYC mascara is that you get a lot of product on the brush so you need to take the excess off... For me it just did not works as well as I wanted, but that doesn't mean I think it is a bad product.

  I would definitely recommend this mascara to girls and women with Big eyes and rich lashes. With this mascara you will apply it in few seconds and will have Big Bold eyes. As I said, good formula for a great price! Retail price is $4.47 at Walmart see here


 Hope my review was helpful for you! Leave a comment below with your impressions!
                                                                Have a Great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment