Tuesday, March 17, 2015

My first Free Samples from SircleSamples!



I should say that I had less expectation from this website than anothers like PinchMe or Influenster, but I got full products just paying with SircleCoins!

This is what I got from their website for 1500 SircleCoins (when I had about 2000SircleCoins)

- SircleSwag Compact Mirror 
- SircleSwag Nyx Jumbo Lip Pencil 
- SircleSwag Nyx Slim Lip Pencil
- Sircle Nyx Long Lasting Lip Gloss



 I was really confused about this website because all the reviews that I saw on YouTube about SircleSample was about 2 years old and no more updates. But I joined because I loved the appearance of the site. It is really cute.

How to join? You can use my refferal link and become my friend automatically on the site. You can see my reviews on the products and samples that I got.

Join me by clicking here!  It is absolutely Free!

When joining you receive 500 SircleCoins which are money on their website. You will use them to "buy" samples or full products.
After, you will complete a Beauty Profile which is all about you and you will receive another 1000 SircleCoins (and you have already 1500 which is enough for buing the products that I got)
Another SircleCoins you can get for:
           - Completing daily Survey (2-4 question)
           - Earning badges (50 SircleCoins)
           - Add products to your Makeup Bag
           - Add products to your WishList
           - Review products
           - Invite your friends

Enter daily SircleSamples for daily Survey and don´t miss your samples/ products!!

No comments:

Post a Comment