Thursday, March 26, 2015

My first BzzAgent Campaign - Pure Via!


Pure Via! All Natural Sweetner!  Zero Calories! + Muffin recipe!

First of all, what is BzzAgent and how it works? As you all know I am a member of few websites that send products to try for free and then I write a review with my honest opinion about the product I got.   BzzAgent will do the best to find the best product for you! All you need is to complete short surveys on their website to let them know what you like or need. It is Free & Fun!

Want to join? Click my refferal link here  http://u.bzz.com/veby0

In my box I got a coupon for a Free 40ct Pack and 7 packs with Pure Via samples and  $1 off coupon inside each


       I was very excited when I was choosen for this campaign. I care about what I eat and drink and for long time try to reduce sugar from my daily use. So now, I drink tea without sugar and even coffee try to drink without, enjoying bitterness and the true taste of the coffee (sometimes, with a bit of something sweet). But I can do nothing with my husband that put 2,5 teaspoons in his coffee. Ok, his mug is big.. but 2.5 tsp /daily, sometimes twice a day is a crime for me.
      So when I saw that I will receive a Natural Sweetner I thought that this is my chance to switch him to a healthier option.


A pure extract of the naturally sweet stevia plant is the secret to Pure Via’s sweetness. 
    "Stevia - is a  small, green plant, native to Paraguay, stevia 's leaves have a nectar-like taste that can be 30 times sweeter than sugar, depending upon the quality of the leaf."


All natural, 0 Calories, Eco-friendly package  - all claims to be a very good product.. and I know it is.. The only question is if can replace the taste of sugar? - the sweetness? 



       First we tried it with coffee, because the biggest problem for me was my husband's super sweet coffee, so I added a pack that is like 2 tsp of sugar (sais on pack) - My husband didn't like it ..then I tried.. and.. I felt nothing, it wasn't as sweet as two teaspoons on sugar, it wasn't bitter like pure coffee, it didn't have any additional taste. So, for me, I would drink that coffee but my husband said it didn't work for him. BUT, I did not give up and tried to bake something and to try out how it will be in a Muffin recipe that all loves. 

So I baked my Coconut Muffins with Pure Via in stead of sugar


Here is the recipe for 12 Muffins 

                                                          - 8 packs of Pure Via
                                                          - 1 spoon of sugar *optional
                                                          - 4 eggs
                                                          - 200 gr. melted butter
                                                          - 4 spoons of yogurt / butter milk
                                                          - 1 tsp of baking powder 
                                                          - 250 gr flour
                                                          - 200 gr coconut 

Just mix all the ingredients, put in forms and bake for about 20-30 min at 355F

After my husband tried the muffins and said that they are Delicious, I told him that I used Pure Via instead of sugar and he was surprised.

Bon appetite!

I think it is a great product for people who want to have a healthy option to their sweet drinks or meals, for keeping your weight and for people with diabet(is a must)!

Retail price - $1.99 (40ct)
Now on sale at Target for $1.79 see here



No comments:

Post a Comment