Tuesday, March 31, 2015

My first PinchMe Box!








   Free Samples!
  Just be on time!
















     Finally by PinchMe Box arrived. I thought it is lost because it took almost two months to arrive. But I think it happens.
    Well, if you are new to PinchMe, this is a website that release free samples one time in a month (approximately) at exact time. If you want to get yours you can register HERE, complete some survey to know what you like and be ready to grab your samples next April 14th at 12 am EST.
Samples are released very fast, in about 10 minutes so make sure you can be on time.
    This is my first box so I could get only 3 samples, usually the maximum is 10 samples per box which is AWESOME! for that, you need to complete reviews about using this products to be eligible for more samples.
    I thought my box is lost so I submitted that I canºt complete the reviews because I didn´t receive the box and the next day I got it. Usually it should take up to 21 days to arrive and mine was arrived in 45 days so ... not sure if I will get more samples next time but I am happy with this 3 samples as well. Also I got a $100 discount for $160 purchase on nakedwines.com which is also great.

Definitely worth to join and get Free samples with no effort!

I liked everything I got!

Olay Strawberry Body Wash smells amazing and doesn´t dry out my skin, then got a Nivea in-shower Lotion sample that only needs to be applied in shower, rinsed off and you are ready to go. Then have a cup of great Gevalia Kaffe, which taste so great! Excited to see what I will get next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment