Thursday, April 30, 2015

What is Toluna?






Toluna - Get rewarded for completing surveys, Test products, Create and vote on polls, Make New Friends and Have Fun!









I wanted to share with you about Toluna, because I am really enjoying this website. This is the only Survey Website that I return to without a survey invitation.

Activities that you can do on Toluna:

     - Complete surveys - You will receive invitation on your email and you can also visit the website at Survey Center and choose a survey. Before starting the survey you will know the survey lenght and how many points you will receive by completing it. (you will not be qualified for every survey but I think with Toluna I am qualified for more surveys than other websites)
     - Vote on Sposored Content - which means you vote on short polls listed by Toluna and gain about 15 points for sharing your opinion.
    -  Create your own Content - you can create your own polls, battles, topics or thumbs. I did not understand how fun it is until I got into it. You can ask whatever comes in your mind and see what people think about it. To make it more interesting you can add photos or videos. Ones of mine you can see here on my blog.
   - Vote on others Content - You will see on your page the newest polls, topics, battles and thumbs. You can Follow people which content you like and they will do the same. So you also can make new friends, leave comments and messages on their wall.
  -  Sign to Test Products - Every week there is about 300-400 products for testing purposes, Every week is a new product. You sign up for testing and if you are chosen, Toluna will deliver the product to your home for free. I got this Lux White Impress soap. This week you can apply for testing the Hello Kitty Shampoo. From products that are coming soon - Netix Hand Lotion and Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara. To test products go to Explore, then Test Products
 - Get rewarded - There are few ways to get rewarded on Toluna. 1. Every time you complete a survey you get one entry to Monthly Sweepstakes - This month we can win an Apple Watch!
2. There are Virtual Gifties : You can spend points that you gain for completing surveys to try to win one of the virtual gifties. It is kind of a lottery. Your gift may become real or may nor, if not you loose your points. (I would not spend my points for that). 3. Redeem your points for eGiftCard. There are large variety of GiftCards to choose from. I list just some of them: $10 Restaurants.com, $10 Kohl´s, $10 Starbucks, $10Sears, $15 Sephora, $15 Target, $25 Walmart, and so on. To see all Giftcards go to Reward Center.  I got the $15 Target eGift Card!

Join now and have fun! https://us.toluna.com/  Find me Petite.Nika and I will follow you back!

If have any questions feel free to ask down below in comments! 


No comments:

Post a Comment