Thursday, May 28, 2015

An Exciting New BzzAgent Campaign !






Best Campaign to prepare your legs for Summer! 







BzzAgent surprised me again with a New, Amazing Campaign!

For those of you who don't know what BzzAgent is: it is an website where you can qualify for different campaigns by completing surveys, that helps match best campaign for you. If you qualify you get Full Size Products and coupons to share with your friends!

Join here now! It's free!

      Well, now about my BzzCampaign! This time I got amazing products that I didn't know I need so much. I don't know how BzzAgent know to match exact products that I will enjoy, but it happened twice already. 
      This time I got Schick Hydro Silk Disponsable Razors, Skintimize Skin Therapy Silky Skin Shave Gel, an exfoliating sponge and a lot of $3 off coupons for razors and $1 off coupons for shaning gel. Isn't it amazing?! All for free! 

     I use a depilator about once at 3-4 weeks so during the winter I don't shave my legs at all because I don't care if I missed some hairs, but in the spring and summer I need to add this step for perfect legs. 
    I need to confess that I was always buying this dirt cheap shaving razors bundle, always expecting for something better than the last time, but it's just a waste of money because their blades doesn't cut und just hurts and irritate the skin. So after trying this Schick razors, I said "Never Again!" even for the best offer in the world!


    I write this post because I need to share and recommend for all of you this Amazing products that I love and defenitely will purchase. 
   First about the Schick Hydro Silk Disponsable Razors. It is named "Hydro Silk" because every razor has a water-activated serum stripe that claims to hydrate the skin up to 2 hours after shaving. I can't state that because I have very dry skin, especially on my legs, and I apply baby oil on my body right after shower. But, I notice that this serum calms irritation and I love this! 
   First time I used Schick razor I couldn't believe it really shaves, I was caressing my legs and didn't feel the blades at all. It has 5 sense-curving blades that somehow avoid any cuts in the most hard accesable areas. I like that it is larger than an usual razor so it is faster to shave because you get a bigger areas. No cuts with this razors! I promise! 
   It cost about $9-11, and first I thought is kind of pricey after my cheap razor bundles for few bucks. But for the quality, and you get 3 razors that will last for looong time I am sure, so I think it worth the money. You can find them here at Walmartat Target (Now! you get $5 card with 2 Schick items at Target)

  Now about the Skintimize Skin Therapy Silky Skin Shave Gel. This Shaving Gel was an addition for the Schick Campaign, but I am so glad that I discovered this product for myself.
  When I first used it, I was ready to swear that it is an expensive product, and when I made a research and saw that it cost almost $3, I said, "Yes, you are definitely my favorite shaving gel now!"
  I got the "Lotioned with Vitamin E" one, and it smells AMAZING! It smells like an expensive fragrance, delicate smell. Skintimize have also a shaving gel for Dry Skin and Sensitive Skin and other scents too, but it will take loooong time until I will run out of this one to buy another. It is an amazing deal! 
  It contains Marrocan Oil, Olive Butter, Vitamin E and Sunflower Seed Oil, so it is very nourishing for the skin, and turns shaving to a SPA routine that you will enjoy! Girls with dry skin, you will love this especially! Find it here at Walmartat Target

Let me know if you tried it and if you love it! Leave a comment below if you have any questions or just leave your opinion about this product! 



No comments:

Post a Comment