Thursday, May 28, 2015

New! Sample Source!






New! Sample Source! 








I never got so many samples in one box without any effort! 
Need to say that when I subscribed to Sample Source I didn't have any high expectation, but one day I got an email that they have samples available, I choose all I could, and in a week I got the box! Super Easy & Free! All they need is a feedback after trying the products! 



Need to say that I already tried half of the samples, and few of them I shared with my husband.

      I wanted so much to try the Colgate Optic White Toothpaste, and here it is, in my box. I love it and already see rezults after 5 days. 

    I got before the Breath Right stripes, and because I don't have any problems, I keep them for sick night when you just can not breathe because of the flu, or any allergy. 

    We shared the Garnier Shampoos with my husband. I got the Full&Plush for my straight hair, and he got the Sleek&Shine - Brasilian Smooth for his curly hair. We loved the smell, like all Garnier products. Have to say that I have thick and heavy hair, so I didn't feel much volume, I think it gave a little texture to hair, so it may work well for people with thin hair. Try it! My husband haven't tried his shampoo yet.

    The Nature's Path Organic Pumpkin Flax Granola with an yogurt was delicious. I love granola at breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment