Thursday, May 28, 2015

My Morphe Brushes Neutral Eyeshadow Palette!

I created my own eyeshadow palette with single eyeshadows from Morphe Brushes
For Fair Skin!

     I heard a lot of possitive reviews about these eyeshadow palette, and after the colaboration of a Beauty YouTuber with Morphe Brushes, they became even more popular on YouTube.
 But multicolor palette are not for me. I have repurchased two times 78 color palette just because I run out of some my favorite colors. I wanted something compact and better quality than I had. So decided to try these. Ordered two months ago, for my birthday and I am glad that I got this palette.


I am sorry for not very good swatches, cause I don't have at the moment a good camera for that, but even like this, I thought it may be helpful for somebody. At least I hope so :).

EYESHADOW COLORS ARE MUCH MORE INTENSE ON THE EYELID THAN IN MY SWATCHES.
I applied them on my dry hand and with no primers, and with my phone camera looks like poor colors but on the eyelid looks just perfect, sheer enough, bold enough.

ES40 - Porcelain 
Described: Just White (Matte)
A little bit powdery, great for defining brows.

ES3 - Cream Puff 
Described: Soft Peachy Beige (Matte)
This is the perfect skin color for fair skin like mine.
Helps conceal all the veins and even the eyelid color, less creamy but ok.

ES2 - Crystal 
Described: Soft Creamy Beige (Satin)
Same color like "Cream Puff" but with a little shine in it, creamy.

ES54 - Glisten 
Described: Peachy Gold with Shimmer (Lustre)
A tone darker than "Crystal" and more shimmery, creamy

ES60 - Birthday Suit
Described: Soft Muted Beige Taupe (Matte)
Great as a transition color or just crease color for contour the eye shape.

ES62 - Toasted Hazelnut
Described: Muted Toupe Brown (Matte)
Great as a crease color.

ES76 - Pink moscato
Described: Rose-Beige Champagne (Shimmer)
For somebody tanner than me this color will work like "Glisten" for fair skin
Gorgeous warm shimmery color, creamy.

ES20 - Marbleized
Described: Intense Brown/Gold with Shimmer (Frost)
Very intense golden brownish color, too intense for me. I need to blend it well for a natural look.

ES33 - Wink for Pink
Described: Soft Baby Pink (Pearl)
Gorgeous creamy color with a pearl glow in it.

ES14 - Spice
Described: Vivid Orage (Matte)
Very bold color, I mix it with other color to get something more neutral but still with color

ES23 - Gravity
Described: Burgundy-Plum with Shimmer (Velvet)
Can build an intense color if needed.

ES28 - Coal
Described: True Black (Matter)
Intense Black. Use it as an eyeliner.

I saw on Youtube some bad reviews about the packaging for shipping, that some received some colors of the ordered palettes demaged. I don't know about palettes, but these indifiduals eyeshadows came packed Very safe. Even with the worst shipping workers I am sure these will arrive safe.
Below is the packaging, each inside has a silicone/rubber circle around every eyeshadow to keep it in place. For $2 for each eyeshadow it is a Very good packaging.

So I got each eyeshadow for $2 each and the the empty magnetic palette for $6.99. You can find the empty palette Here. For entire order, including shipping I paid $37 total and I am very satisfied with it. Each eyeshadow size is big enough so I think I will use it looong time. And I can always order only the color that I will run out faster or switch it with another color if I'll want. So it is cool and personalized. 


Hope it will be helpfull for someone! If have any comments or questions you can leave it below! 
Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment